skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So it's been awhile...
I cant believe how many things I havn't posted about. So hopefully in the next few days I can catch ya'll (such a fun word to use) up to speed on our family. I was going to go to bed, but I stopped in to turn the computer off and decided I should finally post something!!So first up -- some pictures from the wonderful rain we've gotten in the past few weeks. Vernon went in to work a little late so he could take me and the boys to the wash.
We went down the wash a ways. Dean threw rocks in and told Daddy "bee caweful Daddy." or "wash out!"

That's our front yard. It was a soupy sloppy mess forever!!! We still have pools of water in places. Mostly though we just have ginormous ruts everywhere! Vernon has so many house projects I have no idea where "smoothing the front yard out" ranks on his list. Whenever I drive over them Deano always says "Wooaahh"
No comments:
Post a Comment