Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Boys

Sometimes we give Dean gum because he's shown he can be responsible with it. But then every once in awhile he reminds us that he is still 2 years old.



And since I wasn't aware that gum comes out with some peanut butter, I rashly decided to buzz it all off. I miss his hair... is that pathetic?



Cole has been crawling for a couple of weeks now. He mostly does an army crawl, but he is getting better at getting up on his hands and knees.


Cole loves it when Dean rough-houses with him.


We love our boys so much...
And they love eachother too!

5 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Your boys are adorable! They look the same, yet so different! They have a great combo of you both! Miss you guys! (eventhough we live 5 minutes away, how sad is that!)

Jael said...

they are so cute! I think Dean is adorable with his buzz! And holy cow, look at Cole's baby blues! You make some hot babies Tiana.

MTMcGee said...

Very cute pictures!! Whenever I give Brynlee gum (rarely), she just ends up swallowing it. Hope you have a fun September!

Rob and Shelly said...

Hey Tiana.... My parents are building a house just past Silverbell and Ina. It is out toward where the Kartchners live, but closer to Silverbell.

P.S. I love all your pictures! Your boys are TOO CUTE! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!

Cody and Danica said...

Hey remember me? I was your visiting teacher in Thatcher. (not a very good one) haha. I just found your blog from just clicking on random people. I have a 3 month old named Cole! Isn't it the best name ever? Hope all is well!