Thursday, February 18, 2010

Arrrrrr Mateeees

So these posts are in no particular order. Sorry about that- but I dont want to take the time to organize them.

In October some time we went to the County Fair with Tyrel, Megan, and Allie. It was a lot of fun. Tyrel tried to do the rock wall and almost did it. Dean and Allie rode the Merry Go Round a few times and loved it.

and as you can see Vernon joined them on this little train ride. It was very entertaining.
We also went up to Mt. Graham to play in the snow. Dean HATED it at first but then I put my scarf and gloves on him and he ended up having a blast.




And this is Halloween. At the Trunk or Treat. Dean and Allie were both pirates. And sadly I dont think I ever got a picture of Cole. But he was cute in his Turtle/Dragon outfit (thanks Bonnie)




1 comment:

Macey said...

Oh how cute, love the snow! Fun.