Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cousins are fun

Megan got a new fancy camera and took these two really cute pictures.


Alright I'm done posting for a little bit now. I need to take some more pictures before I post again. We finished our basement and added some more color to the outside of our house. So when we finish up I'll post again :)

5 comments:

Megan Turnidge said...

Oh my gosh! TIANA BLOGGED!!! hehehe!!! Luckily, we see you all the time or I would've been going through Batty withdrawals. hehe We love you guys!

Erin said...

Hey! I'm happy to see that you're blogging again. Your family is so cute! Miss you guys! Are you planning any trips to the valley any time soon? I know we'll be coming there for the temple open house, so hopefully its not too long before we see you guys again!

MTMcGee said...

Glad you guys are doing well! You have two cute little boys. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out!

Burdett Family said...

It's about time you post. Looks like you have been having over there. Cute pictures.

Maranda Whittle said...

Cute pics, I haven't seen your kiddos in a while!