My mom and Dad came to visit us for a little while. We loved having them over even though it wasnt long enough.


Dean, Grandma, and Kita ( Dean is getting his cheezy smiles down)

This is Dean looking through the back of our office chair.


This was a really pretty sunset we had the other day... just thought we would share.
3 comments:
your mom is too cute!!
Hi Vernon and Tiana! Vernon, I saw the comment you left on my blog and I just wanted to check yours out! Your little boy is so adorable! I'm doing well and just wanted to say hi! It's fun to be in touch again...brings back all those random EA memories! Hope you guys are well! :) Sorry that we couldn't meet for lunch when you guys were here in town a while back, we will have to do it next time!!
WOO HOO for the house coming along. I will however miss the cool stuff in your house now like the sugar drawer and the cool old stuff. How did you do your header thing?
Post a Comment