Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Sweet. I think we are coming to Thatcher on the weekend of the 22nd. It's Dustin's grandma's retirement party. We'll definitely have to hang out!
yay! your blog! and your house!! it's HUGE!! ha ha seriously i'm so pumped for you guys! i'm glad we weren't the only party poopers on halloween--our kids slept through everything. boo. anyway, yay for your house!!
I totally love the pic of Deano walking next to the bulldozer tracks :) He is such a cutie. Please post more pics of how your house is coming we are all excited here to see how it is coming along. Much love to ya :) NTurnidge Clan
6 comments:
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Sweet. I think we are coming to Thatcher on the weekend of the 22nd. It's Dustin's grandma's retirement party. We'll definitely have to hang out!
yay! your blog! and your house!! it's HUGE!! ha ha seriously i'm so pumped for you guys! i'm glad we weren't the only party poopers on halloween--our kids slept through everything. boo. anyway, yay for your house!!
--kimberly
Hey Vernon - Dustin here - check out my new blog Cut Goran Dragic.
That is sooo exciting! I'll be excited about your hole in the ground!
I totally love the pic of Deano walking next to the bulldozer tracks :) He is such a cutie. Please post more pics of how your house is coming we are all excited here to see how it is coming along. Much love to ya :) NTurnidge Clan
Post a Comment