Well I finally did it. I have been wanting to cut my hair off for forever, but you see I'm kind of a wuss. Weird how we can get so attached to hair. So far still not missing it though. It only took me like 10 minutes to completely get ready today! I still prefer long hair over short on me but wow the benefits of having short hair are well worth it...
1. Dean cant get as good of a grip on my hair
2. I wont have bald spots
3. I wont be completetly bald by age 23 due to my son ripping my hair out every chance he gets.
I now understand compeletly why so many women after having kids chop off their hair!
Leaves are Falling All Around
7 years ago
7 comments:
It looks great Tiana! You are gorgeous!!!
Wow, I love it. You look so beautiful!
Looks great Tiana! Can't wait till I can go short too!
Love ya,
Janei
It is so great! I love it! You will probably never grow your hair long again after having it short!!!
I love your haircut, Tiana! You're a beauty! It was good seeing you! I'm bummed that we couldn't hang out more!
Long hair doesn't work so well with kiddos-smart move. So, I totally googled you to find the blog after talking to the Olsen's-email me at couponmacey@comcast.net and I'll invite you in-good to see what you're up to!
Ok, so I just got your blog info, so I'm late on this one. But did you have a picture up? cuz I'd love to see it, and I don't see any pics.
Post a Comment