
To top the month off Tyrel and Megan and adorable baby Allie came to visit us. We had so much fun being with them. Tyrel and Vernon had fun having a LOTR marathon (which they didnt even come close to finishing). And oh so talented Megan taught me some new tricks on photo shop. She also helped me with my new banner for my blog (thanks :)) We also took a quick trip up to Blackberry patch or Ash Creek I think is its "official" name and had a picnic.
Thanks for coming out to see us guys. We love you :)
3 comments:
Yes it was lots of fun! Dean is such a cutie and I'm so glad we got to play!
How fun, I love picnics! I'd be freaking out if Cash was sitting in a tree like that!
Hey, I feel sooooooo bad about tonight! Please don't hate me! We are gonna go out next week I promise, I don't care what we have to do, it's going to happen! And if Curtis is busy with his stupid horse still, I'll bring Dylan as my date! No seriously, Curtis and I will be there!
Post a Comment