We have a broken well line in our front yard from when they were running our water and everyonce in awhile it leaks a ton! I found Dean swimming in it clothes and all. It has this nasty foamy stuff in it but Dean thinks there great.
Tiana, Hey it's Rhonda Lee. I didn't know you had a blog:) found you from looking at Megan McGee's Blog and found her from looking at Allison Doll's. I LOVE IT!!
3 comments:
Oh I used to swim in mud all the time growing up...they will always love it!
That looks like so much fun!!! We need to come visit and send Weston to go run out in the mud. He would never want to leave.
Tiana, Hey it's Rhonda Lee. I didn't know you had a blog:) found you from looking at Megan McGee's Blog and found her from looking at Allison Doll's. I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment