We were really hoping to get into our house before Cole's blessing on the 22nd of Feb. because my family was coming into to town. We barely made it. We moved in on Friday they came Saturday and we had the blessing on Sunday. There were still alot of things not done ( we didn't have a bedroom door, and we had boxes all over our front yard) but everything worked out wonderful.
We love our deck even though its not finished yet.
Our fireplace that we converted into an entertainment center worked out perfectly.
10 comments:
It's awesome you guys! I'm jealous!
I love it!! You'll have to post more pics of the rest of the house :o) I'm jealous!
Very exciting. I bet it feels good to finally be in!
You are so lucky Tiana. The house looks so nice! I want a tour!
your house is pretty! and that deck is awesome. where the heck ARE you guys?!
GREAT HOUSE Tiana, congrats! I am jealous!!!
Congrats on the house!! It looks really nice!
Hey, I have an idea. How about sometime next week, Me and my boys come over and visit you and your boys and your new house?! I'll give you a call to see when and how to get to your house. Only if you want to see my face though!
YAY! That's so exciting! Sooo happy for you! It looks really really nice!
I love your house! So pretty. The kitchen is to die for.
Post a Comment