On December 7th 2008 Tiana gave birth to Cole William Batty. He was 6lbs 11ozs and was 18 1/2 in long. He wasn't due until the 24th so we were a little surprized (and not very well prepared) but we are so glad to have him already. Tiana was amazing, she woke me up at 4:00 Sunday morning and said she was having contractions. I timed them and decided we better go to the hospital. So at 4:30 we dropped Dean off at my sisters, drove to the hospital and at 5:20 Cole was born.
Who put that Thatcher Eagles hat on him!
The nurses put him in a stocking, it was really cute. And no, the irony that his name is Cole and he came in a stocking was not lost on us.
We got to bring him home around 11:00 the next morning
8 comments:
He's so cute! Congratulations you guys!
i just heard from paul last night--we're so happy for you guys! tiana, you're a champ! that's amazing. i love his name and oh heavens he's beautiful! that's awesome dean loves him already. wasn't dean about that size too? ANYway, i'm SO happy for you! congrats!!
--kimberly
Awww! Thanks for posting so fast. I can't wait to see little Cole in person. And how cute is big brother Dean! Love you!
How freaken exciting! Cash was 6 11 also! What an awesome early christmas present!. He is too precious!Good thing Dean is in nursery now! Congrats to your family!!
Congrats Tiana...Cole is beautiful!
Congrats guys-sounds like a great labor-way to go!
So Morgan wouldn't fit in the stocking. We need to get these two next to each other. Morgan is huge! Woo Hoo for baby boys!
Tiana, it's Megan!! I am so glad I finally found your blog. You have two cute kids. I am glad you are doing well. Our blog is mtmcgee.blogspot.com. Hope to keep in touch!
_Megan, Todd and Brynlee McGee
Post a Comment