Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

We met my sister and her family at Apple Annies to pick pumpkins. It was a lot of fun and we got some good pictures! I cant wait to carve it!!!


3 comments:

Our Ohana said...

Isn't that place fun?! We went during the summer and had so much fun!

Hey - I'm trying to spread the word about a bunco group that Erin Householder is getting started. Idk if you know her but, if you would be interested here is the link - just leave her a comment and she'll get in touch with you!!!

http://householderfamily.blogspot.com/2008/10/bunco-night-anyone.html

Have a good one!

Maranda Whittle said...

Looks like fun! I've never been there before. I like the family pic on top of your blog, very cute!

Hey email that girl that Jami is talking about, for bunko night, I did! It would be a lot of fun, just do it!!

Janei said...

it was fun and good to see you guys. And I love your new fall blog look!