Well life has been kinda crazy around our house for the past few weeks. We finally went to the doctor regarding our baby and found out that we are due December 24th! Not the best planning on our part but we are extremely excited none the less!
This weekend we are moving into Grandmas house so that it isnt vacant, and it also happens to be a wonderful blessing for us. I am so excited to have a yard with grass for Dean to play in. He doesnt get out near as much as a young little boy should. We are ALL so excited to be moving to Pima. What a great place it is, with such wonderful family so close by. We have also started working on plans and loans for the house we want to build and live in FOREVER! So scary!!! But we are grateful that we will be living just down the street from where we are planning on building so hopefully that will make the construction and moving parts that much easier when it comes.
Other than that we are all healthy and happy and looking forward to the upcoming months.
Leaves are Falling All Around
7 years ago
11 comments:
Dang Christmas Eve! That's gonna be a very nice Christmas present!
While I was in Mesa last weekend, I played Rock Band for the first time, so that will be fun to play it with you guys!!
Glad you're liking Pima! Grass is very important! We planted some 2 weeks ago and it's starting to come up, yeah!
Wow... great timing! Heheheh!
Glad to hear your housing plans! YAY for you! That is wonderful!
We miss you guys! Congrats on the due date...way to give your kid a complex about his (her) birthday. Hey, what's a Batty kid without a complex! :) I am so excited that you are moving into grandma's house...I am sure she is glad to have you there. Best of luck on building the house. You know, I read somewhere that having a child and building are house are both in the top 5 most stressful things you can do...way to do 2 at once!
Its so fun to keep up on your life!
Exciting! Congrats on the Christmas baby! So fun.
Wow! I didnt' know you guys were going to be building. How fun to plan out your own house. You'll get to have your dream house! Oh and congrats on the the Christmas baby! Fun Fun! I can't wait 'til you find out what you're having. I hope you have another boy and then our boys can be friends. Well, I guess they could still be friends if it was a girl. Anyway, love you guys! :D
Have you found out what you're having yet???
Congrats on your new baby news! I can't wait to hear what you are having.
Um Tiana!! Where are you?????
I'm just gonna have to keep bugging you until you udate this thing!!
So I was just blog-stalking you from Megan's blog and noticed that you have a link to the Kerrigan family--the same Kerrigan family that we lived across the street from in Iowa. Jeremy was our Home Teacher.
What a strange little Mormon world! Congrats on the baby! Christmas babies are adorable!
Hey, I'm going private, so leave me your email address, and I'll invite you! Hope your doing good. What the heck are you having?? I know I could just call you, but I'm on here more then I'm on the phone!!
Post a Comment