Monday, June 30, 2008

Deans Birthday

Sorry I havnt posted for awhile. I'm sure some if not all people pretty much just forgot about us ;) Here are some pictures from Deans 1st birthday. I was going to make him an awesome cake but life got a little bit crazy so that will have to wait until next year...








He was a little hesitant at first about his piece of cake. I had imagined I would put the piece of cake down in front of him and he would throw his hands in it and go to town throwing it all over himself and the kitchen. But Dean just picked at the frosting for awhile before eating it. Even then he never "dug" into it. Oh well atleast he is a clean eater :)

We went to go see Grandma Rogers later that night and the sugar had already kicked in. He was pounding walls a million miles an hour, crawling (but it was so fast it looked like it was in fast forward) from room to room. He could not sit still. I had never seen him so insane before. It was very entertaining!

5 comments:

Megan Turnidge said...

YAY! You're still alive! I miss you... but I get to see your this weekend, right?!? :) Happy belated b-day. He is growing up so fast! Give him a big hug from me!

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy Birthday! Geez, that went by fast!

Janei said...

not forgotten-just missed! Cute pictures of little Dean. I can't believe he's already a year! Love you and see you soon!

Leann said...

No way, we haven't forgotten you... we are just as bad at keeping in touch as you are!

Macey said...

How fun-I can't believe he is 1! What a fun party!