VERNON!!!!! Omigosh your little boy is adorable!! Thanks goodness for your wifes good looks!! How the heck are you guys!! Tiana in case you're not sure I'm Brandon Croft's sister...are you still in Tucson???
Miss Tiana. I miss you. I'm wondering if we'll ever be able to come visit you! I'm so crazy busy. School is no fun with a baby. I'd much rather stay home and play with Allie! Oh, WAIT! It looks like we won't be able to go visit my grandparent over spring break. Can we come visit you then? March 14th-16th? Let me know if that works. Anyways, you should post something new because I'm dying to know how you're doing! :)
9 comments:
SO cute!! He IS super cute!! :o)
Oh, what a big boy!! Those are such cute pictures of you two. You are not a dork, I do that all the time! Pictures are the best!
AWW - Tiana - these are adorable! I love the one with you looking up at him! Every little boy needs a picture of his mommy like that!
How cute! I bet Dean gets more and more fun all the time! What a licky boy to have YOU there with him every day! :)
oops... Dean isn't "licky"... he's LUCKY! :)
What a pair of cuties! I just love seeing you enjoying motherhood soooo much! Isn't life just grand?
VERNON!!!!! Omigosh your little boy is adorable!! Thanks goodness for your wifes good looks!! How the heck are you guys!! Tiana in case you're not sure I'm Brandon Croft's sister...are you still in Tucson???
HI!!! I found you through a bunch of other blogs! How cute is he?! How fun. Isn't staying at home so much better than the self-storage business!!!!
Miss Tiana. I miss you. I'm wondering if we'll ever be able to come visit you! I'm so crazy busy. School is no fun with a baby. I'd much rather stay home and play with Allie! Oh, WAIT! It looks like we won't be able to go visit my grandparent over spring break. Can we come visit you then? March 14th-16th? Let me know if that works. Anyways, you should post something new because I'm dying to know how you're doing! :)
Post a Comment